Bubble Predator Bubble Predator

Hey, this is actually entertaining! I like the fact how it's simple, yet a challenging game. Well, not really sure if it was challenging, the only level in which I actually had some difficulty beating was the last one. I think it would be good if you could actually turn this into a full game (well, full flash game, that is, which I don't know if it is considered "full"), as I see this one is experimental. You could add a few more features, make the game graphics a little better, and probably making it a little bit more difficult (adding more levels, different enemies/challenges/etc), but never ruining the game's simplicity. And you could also add some audio to the game, the game gets kind of boring without an appropriate song playing in the background.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Just... amazing.

This game is so awesome! I really enjoyed it.

This is an original game. Well, zombies aren't really an original idea, but a driving game with zombies, the army, and some sort of highway race for your life, well, yeah, that's original. I like the fact that the zombies are not the only thing that you have to care about. Dodging all that stuff in the middle of the road was fun, and I'm glad there is a handbrake button, because well, otherwise I would be crashing a lot more often. What I really like about this game is that, instead of most flash games, it is actually some sort of "fake 3D" game. I like the idea.

Now, the voice acting. It was so damn amazing. You got some awesome voice actors there.

The art was pretty neat. The zombies were well-drawn, and the car looked really good.

One of the things I thought that this game was lacking was a nitro upgrade to your car (that would be really usefull for dodging soldiers, or even get faster to the signs so you can crash the army helicopter there easier, without taking too much bullets), and maybe, some visual customizations such as car color, skirts, etc (yeah, I do know that in a zombie apocalypse the last thing you would care about is how good your car looks, but that would be cool).

So yeah, overall, amazing game, and it's kinda addicting.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

This is great.

I really enjoyed this game. Being able to upgrade a weapon is a nice feature. Also buying them instead of unlocking them by completing achievements is a lot better. And there are a lot more weapons now, which is great. What I didn't like is the silencer: that thing makes a terrible and annoying noise.

The GAU-17 is a terrible gun. It sure has a lot of firepower, but it takes too long to start shooting. Maybe we should be able to ready up the gun by start spinning that thing (which I don't know the name) before shooting?

I'm not sure if the character creation is something useful, but it's cool anyways. I think there should be different hairstyles, the only decent one is the (semi) shaved head and beard.

Now, you should consider re-naming the Elite mode. It's so easy, I beat it once with a C3 Custom and also with the Rosemary without dieing (no perks or weapon upgrades). The puzzles, on the other side, were actually challenging and were fun. The defense job gets kinda repetitive after a while, but I guess it's fun.

Medals would be great. I 5'd for the possibility of medals ;) You could add some challenging medals, new ones, different from the in-game achievements (but also keep some of these achievements), because they are too easy. Maybe something like winning a battle without taking a shot, or beating all the elite jobs without dieing.

And all those people complaining about the game not loading properly should either try checking their internet connection or try switching browsers.

&amp;lt;lightBot 2.0&amp;gt; <lightBot 2.0>

Cool.

This one is a lot better than the first one. I like the new color and stop action command. Also, this is a LOT harder than the first one. This one is almost literally mind blowing (I have to stop playing it for a while or my brains might explode). I actually needed to take a look at the walkthrough on this one. And the level editing option is pretty cool.

As a programmer, I can say that this is almost like programming. When you have some kind of problem in the programming, you have to stop for a while, think again, think of possible ways of solving it, etc. Sometimes you need someone else to help you. And when you finally succeed, you get all happy because of that. And then move on, so you can find more bugs/glitches and more stuff to fix, lol. Maybe this doesn't happen to everyone, but it happens to me a lot. Well, programming isn't an easy thing.

So, this is a pretty good game, it's hard, but it's cool. Good job.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

This is freaking awesome!

The epicroll thing sure was epic! Lol, I didn't even know some overused memes could be that funny! Great job, I loved it!

Inculcation Inculcation

Pretty awesome.

I like how scary it is. It is really fun. Great job, favorited it!

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Fun!

This game is entertaining. The voice acting was pretty awesome. And these are neat graphics.
Favorited.

Klungo Saves Teh Flash! Klungo Saves Teh Flash!

Good game idea...

... but graphics aren't good. The enemies and most backgrounds look bad. But maybe those were made like that on purpose?
Another thing, the player jumping wasn't very smooth.

Now, good points. I like how challenging this game is. It makes the player wants to play more, just to beat the level. Well, that's how it worked on me.

For your first AS3 game, this is pretty good.

let's make a shooter! 1/3 let's make a shooter! 1/3

Hey

That's actually pretty useful. I was wondering how could I do something like this.
Thanks for this tutorial.

Oh, and I think you should add a "stop music" button, or something like that.

Genocide responds:

I'll add a stop music button in the future ones, but thanks for your review! <3

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I think this game is pretty good.

At first, the game was boring, very hard, stupid...
But after completing a few times, I saw the game was actually good. It's kinda hard, but that's good, because I don't like a really easy game.
I just think that the medal "all the way home" is a little bit exaggerated. Well, maybe after practicing a lot I may get it.