Duairt Eittle Episode 19 Duairt Eittle Episode 19

Poorly animated.

Well, this is what I would expect from someone making his first flash. But apparently, you've been doing this for like three years or more.

The first thing you notice on the flash is how badly drawn and animated this is. The drawings are too plain. No real shading, shapes are terribly drawn, etc. Then, the animation. The characters just stand still, even while walking, using their hands to fight. By the way, the fighting scene was just ridiculous. The animation is not smooth, and who fights without even moving their hands and legs? And the colors used on the flash. Oh god they were awful. Terrible tones. You should look for smoother colors, not "hard" colors like that, as you never see such colors anywhere in the world.

Now, about that annoying "voice" I hear when the characters speak. Why even making a really annoying high pitched voice saying nothing at all? You should remove it. Instead, get some real voice acting. I've seen your voice acting work, and you should definitely not do it yourself.

Apart from the animation, the story is also terrible. Really. I see the genre is "Comedy - Original", but I didn't see any comedy in that flash, and it's probably not that original.

About you not taking criticism: this is newgrounds, you'll eventually take criticism (with such flashes, more like all the time. Oh, and criticism not always means bad comments on the work, there can also be good criticism, you should probably get to know your language a little bit more). Well, even outside newgrounds, you'd take criticism, work can never be perfect. Do you seriously only expect to get 10's and 5's out of this work? I don't think so. I'm not voting because I don't like your attitude, I'm voting on the quality of the flash. Maybe the fact that you've never been able to take criticism is why your animation hasn't improved for all the time you've been to newgrounds posting your flashes. If you don't like taking criticism, you should seek for another website, not newgrounds. This is not the place for you.

Do you really think your work is great? Take a second and try watching other flashes, some with real effort put into them, and you'll see you need to improve, and that your flash isn't the best on earth. So maybe you will start trying to actually put some effort on your flashes, try to make yourself better. But no, you're already too cool to do that.

If you do actually respond to this with a "Fuck You" or "Lol I don't take criticism", without even reading a little bit of this review and making a proper response, it really shows how immature you are.

Mia responds:

I love how you ONLY TALK ABOUT THE BAD. That's not a review, dipshite.

psychedelic anti-drug PSA psychedelic anti-drug PSA

Well, this is pretty retarded.

It looks like some sort of announcement for little kids by the tone of your voice, which made it even more ridiculous. Also, this is not a flash, just merely a video with bad quality. Keep videos for youtube. Also, this didn't even have a preloader, so I had to pause the video at first until I guessed it was loaded.

The most known psychedelic drug would be acid, and I'm pretty sure it won't kill you easily. Also, people do drugs mostly for what they make them feel, also for the visual effects, but that depends on what drugs they are taking. The fucked up visual effects described in this video is a terrible representation of what LSD would make you see.

About the message - how could someone actually replace taking drugs with animating or drawing? It's obviously they are not the same thing, they won't get the same feeling.

Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

Awesome.

This flash is just... awesome. The loop was so well done. And the animation style was pretty cool. The music fit the animation so well. I think I just had a brain orgasm.

Apparently by how well this flash was done I can tell you acid is a great drug for you.

Bubble Predator Bubble Predator

Hey, this is actually entertaining! I like the fact how it's simple, yet a challenging game. Well, not really sure if it was challenging, the only level in which I actually had some difficulty beating was the last one. I think it would be good if you could actually turn this into a full game (well, full flash game, that is, which I don't know if it is considered "full"), as I see this one is experimental. You could add a few more features, make the game graphics a little better, and probably making it a little bit more difficult (adding more levels, different enemies/challenges/etc), but never ruining the game's simplicity. And you could also add some audio to the game, the game gets kind of boring without an appropriate song playing in the background.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Just... amazing.

This game is so awesome! I really enjoyed it.

This is an original game. Well, zombies aren't really an original idea, but a driving game with zombies, the army, and some sort of highway race for your life, well, yeah, that's original. I like the fact that the zombies are not the only thing that you have to care about. Dodging all that stuff in the middle of the road was fun, and I'm glad there is a handbrake button, because well, otherwise I would be crashing a lot more often. What I really like about this game is that, instead of most flash games, it is actually some sort of "fake 3D" game. I like the idea.

Now, the voice acting. It was so damn amazing. You got some awesome voice actors there.

The art was pretty neat. The zombies were well-drawn, and the car looked really good.

One of the things I thought that this game was lacking was a nitro upgrade to your car (that would be really usefull for dodging soldiers, or even get faster to the signs so you can crash the army helicopter there easier, without taking too much bullets), and maybe, some visual customizations such as car color, skirts, etc (yeah, I do know that in a zombie apocalypse the last thing you would care about is how good your car looks, but that would be cool).

So yeah, overall, amazing game, and it's kinda addicting.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

This is great.

I really enjoyed this game. Being able to upgrade a weapon is a nice feature. Also buying them instead of unlocking them by completing achievements is a lot better. And there are a lot more weapons now, which is great. What I didn't like is the silencer: that thing makes a terrible and annoying noise.

The GAU-17 is a terrible gun. It sure has a lot of firepower, but it takes too long to start shooting. Maybe we should be able to ready up the gun by start spinning that thing (which I don't know the name) before shooting?

I'm not sure if the character creation is something useful, but it's cool anyways. I think there should be different hairstyles, the only decent one is the (semi) shaved head and beard.

Now, you should consider re-naming the Elite mode. It's so easy, I beat it once with a C3 Custom and also with the Rosemary without dieing (no perks or weapon upgrades). The puzzles, on the other side, were actually challenging and were fun. The defense job gets kinda repetitive after a while, but I guess it's fun.

Medals would be great. I 5'd for the possibility of medals ;) You could add some challenging medals, new ones, different from the in-game achievements (but also keep some of these achievements), because they are too easy. Maybe something like winning a battle without taking a shot, or beating all the elite jobs without dieing.

And all those people complaining about the game not loading properly should either try checking their internet connection or try switching browsers.

Phoenix_SS Phoenix_SS

Pretty good

I be likin' those drums and synths. Keep up the good work!

Sunseeker responds:

Thanks a ton DX :D

Ready To Kill! Ready To Kill!

This is actually pretty good.

These lyrics are actually good. The beat is great, I don't think this would sound this good with a different beat.

Great job, keep it up.

Luke responds:

thanks

[C]* My City (2011) [C]* My City (2011)

Great!

So, I see Cajete is back. Awesome track you have there, sounds pro. The beat is great, so as the lyrics. I like how you rapped a little bit faster, it really fits the song.

Keep those great tracks coming.

Cajete responds:

Thanks DX, I appreciate the love, like always! Good looks. Look out for the new stuff this year! ~1~

The Beatles The Beatles

Really nice! I liked the style you used here. Great job!

post apocalyptic clocktopia post apocalyptic clocktopia

yeah

Wow, this is awesome! I really like the colors you used.
Keep up the great work!

Hail of Madness! Hail of Madness!

Whoa.

This is simply awesome. I like how red-ish it is.

You got my fav.